This week’s Top Ten is Top Ten Posts I Think Give You The Best Glimpse of Me. A lot of these are going to be past Top Ten topics, because I don’t have a ton of personal posts up here yet. Which just reminds me I want to write more — some of my favorite posts on blogs are about the person behind the blog. Especially for book blogs, because I get a better sense of if our tastes gel.
01. Instagram for July and Instagram for May/June. This is probably cheating, but photos are definitely one of the best ways to get to know someone. For some reason, I like using Instagram, even though I don’t really like taking pictures. I tend to take photos of books I’m reading and random things. I’ve also been using my Instagram shots for my blog posts.
02. Top Ten Sites You Read That Aren’t About Books. TL;DR? I’m a geek.
03. TGIF: A Book Blogger is Born. My past, present, and future with book blogging. Did you know this is actually my second time book blogging?
04. Armchair BEA: The End, and an Introduction. A bit more about me than my About Me page gives.
05. Totally Random: Rizzoli and Isles Premiere. Dumb genius, that’s me. Rizzoli and Isles is also my favorite TV show.
06. Top Ten Favorite Books I Read in 2011. Self explanatory.
07. An “It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?” post, showing pictures of my TBR pile. That’s an accurate showing of what I usually have out of hte library. I can’t help but pick up a new book every day!
08. Top Ten All Time Favorite Characters in Books. My choices reveal more of my geeky side.
09. Zen and the Art of Fandom. I make no secret of the fact that I like fanfiction and am active in fandoms. Fanfiction is very important to me, as it was how I first started writing, and how I got back into writing.
10. Camp NaNoWriMo, August Session. I talk about writing a lot on my blog. A lot. I picked one post at random.
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.